Well, Witney celebrated her 6th birthday on May 2nd. I am a bit slow posting! She had a little birthday party at home with some of her friends. They decorated cupcakes and played musical chairs and, of course, she got lots of fun toys!
Then we celebrated with family later that night. Witney picked McDonald's, so that is where we ate and then she blew out candles and got a lot more fun presents. She had a great day. Happy Birthday Wit!



2 comments:
mmmm...all those cupcakes are making my mouth water! I'm glad I don't have to worry about those friend birthday parties for a few years; the idea frightens me!!
Yay!!! I love it when my friends start blogs! I love seeing what the heck everyone is up to!I added you to my link list! Your girls are sooooo cute! where'd they get the red hair?
Post a Comment