Monday, October 13, 2008

Jeff's Birthday!

Last week was Jeff's birthday, and I am a bit slow at getting the pictures posted. We had family up to visit on the 5th for some birthday celebration, and then on the 7th (Jeff's actual birthday) we celebrated with just the six of us. We went and hit some golf balls, one of Jeff's favorite things to do, and then we went to eat at Chili's. It was a fun day. Thanks everyone for making it a great day for Jeff. We love you Jeff!

Saedy sharing Jeff's birthday dessert at Chili's.





What great form!




Saedy dancing on the table! Funner than golfing for a three year old!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! And I'm glad that you got to get outside and do something fun before it snowed! Oh, because our blog is private, your blog will show that we don't update ours, but I do often, it just doesn't show...Where do you guys live?