Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures

While we were in St. George, we decided to get some family pictures taken. We needed a new family picture since we didn't have one that included Bayley. We thought the scenery out by the hot tub at the hotel we were staying at was quite pretty so we just decided to do it on our own. (With the help of Jeff's dad and his camera, and Jeff's sister making all the kids smile! Thanks!) We also took some pictures of the girls individually. I added a bunch of the pictures to the side bar, but here is one of the girls together that I didn't add.






6 comments:

Morgan said...

CUTE GIRLS! Nice that the weather was good so that you guys could have a good time!

The McKee's said...

Your girls are so adorable! I can not believe how big they are getting!

JeNnA said...

Beautiful! I'd never be able to tell them apart in person! Thay are all so pretty! What a fun thanksgiving. so jealous that they are swimming at the end of novemeber! fun updates!

Holly said...

Cute pictures. You're girls are getting so big. I loved all the quotes on your side bar too, kids are sooo funny sometimes!

Amie said...

Josi,
Its Amie "Leishman" Maxwell. I found your blog address on your facebook page. Your girls are so beautiful!!

Heather and Brendan said...

Great Pictures!!! Your girls are so cute!!!