Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Through the eyes of a 3 year old!

The other day Saedy got was playing with the camera on my phone. Not to bore everyone, but I thought it was pretty funny how a some of them turned out. She took very interesting pictures, some of which included the ceiling, door, microwave, my hair, and not to mention my bum. The pics of Bayley are my fave. Who knows maybe we will have a photographer in the family. Way to go Saedy!






5 comments:

Shireen said...

How cute! My kids do the same thing. They think it's so much fun to take pictures of everything.

Morgan said...

Wow, those are really funny! Sadie likes to carry a camera around telling people to smile...
They turned out good. Tell her good job!

JeNnA said...

that is so funny! I love it! your kids all have a way fun personality... if only they knew I exhisted then I think we'd get a long great! cute post!!

JeNnA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I still can't believe that you ended up with all those red heads and my two barely look red anymore. (This is Jessica, Abbies friend. I found you through Amies blog). Your girls are way cute.