Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day!

So it has been FOREVER since I posted anything, I am so far behind and have a lot of pics to post and catch up on. I haven't been able to get the energy to catch up. But I just couldn't not post these cute pics of the girls playing out in the snow today. And although we have had some snow this winter already, this was the most accumulation we have had so far.

This is really Bayley's first year of snow, cuz she was just a little baby last winter and doesn't remember. She looks out the window all the time and says "no" for snow. So despite the freezing cold temperatures, I decided to let the girls go out and play in the snow this afternoon for a bit. Bayley loved it. Every time I asked her if she was ready to come in she said "uh uh" and shook her head. Then she would wave goodbye to me so I would go back in the house and leave her alone! It was hilarious but way cute.


Bayley in all her snow gear!


Bayley, Witney and Saedy. Ally was at an achievment days activity, so she wasn't in the pic.

The girls really had fun in the first snow day of the year!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

CUTE SNOW BUNNIES! Wish we had fun snow! It's too cold to go out! Happy Holidays!

Zoey said...

Fun! We can't wait to have them play outside a little. I was hoping that it would warm up first!