Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ally's Birthday

Ally turned 11 years old this June! She is getting so grown up! She had a couple of friends go with her to see the new Twilight movie the night before her birthday. Then we had a little family birthday party for her in Tremonton. Here are a few pictures from her birthday.

Getting ready to blow out candles.


"Make a wish!"


She wanted a "Twilight" cake. This is what I came up with. The stickers in the cupcakes are Jacob and Edward, and they say "I love vamps, or I run with wolves".


Showing off some of her presents.

Gotta love crazy dad in the background!

Ally is turning into such a beautiful, sweet young women. I can't really call her a kid anymore as much as I want to. She is so grown up. She is very helpful and caring. She has a wonderful, sweet spirit and tries so hard to do what is right. We love you Ally and are so glad you are in our family!

No comments: