Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jeff's Birthday 2010

Jeff's birthday was in October (yes I am still catching up). It was a fun day. The girls wanted to decorate with balloons and streamers.




They wanted to have a surprise party even though the only guests were our me and them. But they did surprise him when he walked in the house from work.



Jeff LOVES crab. So, instead of spending a fortune at Red Lobster, we decided to buy a bunch of crab legs from Costco and steam them ourselves. It turned out really good and he got to eat a lot more crab then he would have if we went out too. This is the aftermath!



Jeff is not a big fan of cake so we decided to get him one of his favorites, pumpkin pie, for his birthday. Here he is blowing out the candles.



We are so grateful for a wonderful husband and father. Hope there are many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

I have pumpkin pie for my birthday too (in March). Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo, but it's nice to have your favorite!!!