Well, yesterday ended up being quite an eventful day. Ally and Witney had won coupons for free goldfish from their school fundraiser so we had picked them up the day before. Ally kept her two fish in her room and Witney and Saedy (we bought one fish for Saedy) kept their three fish in their room. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that a 3 year old would know that fish are not the kind of pet you can actually "pet". So, by the time I had realized that she was taking them out of the bowl, we had two dead fish. I don't know how she was able to catch them, but apparently the little black one was the fastest, because it survived. It was actually quite traumatic for Saedy, but needless to say the fish bowl is now upstairs in our room.On a happier note, Witney lost her first tooth yesterday! Which actually ended up being two teeth. Her two bottom teeth were really quite loose, but one was more loose than the other. After a bit of crying and a lot of convincing she finally agreed to let Jeff pull her tooth out. (We were worried that it would fall out while she was eating dinner, because it was so loose). After dinner, we watched "The Water Horse" as a family and during the whole entire movie Witney was wiggling the other loose tooth until it finally became as loose as the first. After the movie she actually asked Jeff to pull it out. She was very brave and is very happy to have a big gap in her mouth that she can show off! And the tooth fairy brought her $7.00! Lucky!


2 comments:
That is sooo funny! Corey and I were both busting a gut at that one. Saedy is such a funny girl. You must be laughing all the time with her around. Tell Witney congrats!
so funny!
Post a Comment