Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am now a blogger!

So, I have had many people trying to convince me to start a blog, including my husband, so that I can share news and pictures of what is going on up here in good old Idaho. Please bear with me as I am not a writer and am still learning how this all works. I will be adding more pictures soon and hopefully making my title look much nicer.

Jeff and I have been married 10 years and have 3 beautiful red haired girls and one more girl due June 11. Hence "Party of 6". It is hard to believe our family is now a family of six. That seems like a lot.

Hopefully you will find the adventures we experience each day interesting. I am excited to be a blogger with my very own blog!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Good job Josi!

Cherice and Corey said...

It looks sooo cute! I am so excited to add you to my list of daily blog looking (pathetic I know, but I'm on the computer anyway, right?). I love the picture of the girls, especially the way they are all posing. Too cute!!

Holly said...

Yay Josi! I'm excited you started a blog! I can't wait to see more.

Natalie said...

I am so excited you are a blogger now. You can see my blog at
www.littlebuddiesfamily.blogspot.com