Halloween turned out to be quite a hit this year! Ally was a witch, Witney was a sorceress, Saedy was a pirate, and Bayley was a pink leopard. The girls desperately wanted to go trick or treating with their cousins this year, so we headed to Utah and spent the night with Jeff's family.
Ally and Witney had fake eyelashes on. It is hard to see in the picture. They also wanted their faces painted, so I did my best!Ally took off trick or treating before I could get a picture of her by herself, but here are the other three.
Saedy had never gone door to door trick or treating before, because we have just done our ward trunk or treat the last couple of years. Jeff said she really got a kick out of it. She ran back giggling after every house because she was having so much fun.




2 comments:
Glad we got to see you guys...it was sad growin up away from every cousin that I ever had... so its fun to see your blog! so send me your e-mail address and i'll add ya!!
hi josi- so sorry, I totally told you to send me your address but you had no where to send it to. But morgan gave me your address so are added! sorry about that! babycarrottop.blogspot.com
Post a Comment