Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sports!

Ally signed up for basketball this year and is really liking it! She has done really well, and hasn't been nearly as timid as I thought she would be. Her team has won every game so far, and she even made a basket in the last game. Way to go Al!




A few weeks ago, Jeff decided to enter the girls into a "Punt, Pass, and Kick" football challenge, that a club was doing from ISU. To our great amazment, Ally won 4th place in her division. It was pretty cool. She was awarded a trophy along with some other kids during half time of the Weber vs. ISU football game. It was especially cool, cuz her Grandpa Bryce, and cousin Griffin got to come and see the game and her too. Congrats Ally!





All the girls participated in the challenge, so they got these t-shirts. Maybe Jeff will get a bunch of sports stars after all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! go ali! :) that's awesome! i bet she's WAY better than me...but that isn't saying much. she's actually got talent :P hey josi! i didn't know that you knew julie robinson swenson! haha i saw her today at greg's family thing, and she told me! small world! :P

JeNnA said...

HOW FUN!!! I see some amazing sports stars coming from the Barfuss family! By the way, I love the little funnys on the side panel of your blog. I lauged a lot and had to share them with nathan too!