

After dinner, Jeff told the girls he had a fun contest that they could do to win some money. All they had to do was put a funnel in their pants, balance a penny on their nose, and try to drop it in the funnel. After they practiced a few times, Jeff told them that whoever got the next one in would win $5. So they all lined up and put the pennies on their noses. While they were looking up balancing the penny, Jeff and I poured water in the funnels. It was really funny. They got soaked!

Before the water was dumped. Unexpectedly holding pennies on their nose.

It is hard to tell in the picture, but their pants were soaked!


2 comments:
My friend did the same thing - you'll have to check out her blog on my site - it's rob and angela!
Ahh, what mean parents! ;) No, that's really funny and I bet they had a blast with this holiday. Congrats on the pregnancy too. I guess it's good you waited for a later post to announce it. I can't believe how close your last two will be, but they'll love having such a close friend.
Post a Comment