We are going to have another baby, due September 30,2009!!!! Jeff wanted to keep it a secret until we could find out the sex of the baby (of course, we are kind of hoping for a boy once and for all, but we will be happy no matter what) but over the weekend when we were visiting his family in Tremonton, he let the cat out of the bag! (It is not entirely his fault, I have been wanting to tell people for a while, cuz I was worried that I already looked pregnant and that people were just going to think I was getting fat). So, I guess the word is officially out!
We are super excited, but also a little nervous since Bayley will only be 16 months old when the baby is born. I have never had two kids in diapers at the same time before. All the other girls are about 3 years apart.
Anyway, we are scheduled for an ultra sound on May 6 to find out the sex, so cross your fingers!
One more step to complete automation!
10 years ago


10 comments:
Wahooo!! Yikes two in diapers!! You'll do great!!! I'll keep my toes crossed for a boy as well!! You almost made it without anyone finding out!! I am impressed!
Well let you know how the two kids in diapers goes. If its not a boy is there a number 6? OK lets get 5 here first. My fingers are crossed. I would feel bad for him if he was the only boy with four sisters oh wait that was me.Yes I would feel real bad.
Ryan
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WHAT??!!?? Congratulations! I hope that it's a boy, but we all know that you will love it if it's another girl. My mom, when asked what she wanted when she was pregnant with me, said, "I don't care." But then added, "As long as it's not red-headed and freckled." If you knew me as a child, that's exactly what I was. Heavenly Father doesn't always send you what you want, but rather what you need! Love ya!!!
Congrats! Hope you get that boy, since Ryan didn't again. :) Hope all is well!
Ha ha, Ryan's comment is super funny!!!!!!!
COngrats!!!
CONGRATS! Hope it is a boy. Two kids in diapers is alot of cash..I am working on getting Logan potty trained as we speak..
i know i already said it...but congrats again!! (and i will wish for your boy too :) haha) i'm hoping one day i'll have a girl... :P haha so fun though. i'm happy for you guys!! :)
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment