I was privileged to attend Ally's D.A.R.E (drug abuse resistance education) Graduation this week. The fifth graders at her school have been working with the D.A.R.E. officer in our area for the last couple of months and have all pledged to stay drug free. I am very proud of Ally and I really enjoyed the program.

Saedy and Bayley standing by the D.A.R.E. car that Officer Orr had on display. Bayley really wanted to play with it.

Ally with her certificate

Receiving her certificate

Officer Orr....he was super funny and a good teacher
1 comment:
Can I just say how GLAD I am to know they still do this program!?? For one thing, it's totally a great thing. So I'm glad you have it. But I have to tell you this funny thing Josi... I used to teach the young adult Sunday school right? I referred to this program once in a lesson I taught comparing knowing your decisions early in life, etc. ANYWAYS, they were totally blank :P Had NO clue what I was talking about :P And after I explained, I felt OLD! haha So I even actually got teased about this a couple of times later :P They thought it was pretty funny. I wasn't trying to be funny! I was serious! :P Oh well. Their loss :P Hope you are doing well! Cute pics!! :)
Post a Comment