My wonderful mom took us on a girls trip in August. It was me, my mom Karen, my sister Abbie, and sister in law Jessica. It was a blast. We went to St. George and Cedar City. In St. George we saw the play Tarzan at Tuachan. It was so good. I loved it. Then the next day we headed to Cedar City for the Shakespeare Festival. We saw a play there as well and toured around the campus. It was a lot of fun. It was a quick trip but really fun to spend some time with the girls!

At the Shakespeare festival

Jessica and Abbie acting out their own version of Romeo and Juliet!

Relaxing :)

Abbie took a picture of Jess and me playing on our phones.

Posing as Tarzan before we went into the play.
Thanks again mom! So much fun!
1 comment:
That looks like it was so much fun! I wanted to see that Tarzan show soooooo bad... I bet it was really good. Who's Jessica married to? Did one of your brothers get married and I didn't know it????
Post a Comment