Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Swimming with Friends

We had the really fun chance to get together with some of my friends from college over the summer. We met in Ogden at the Aquatics Center pool. We played and swam all day and visited with my roommates and their kids. It was a blast and so fun to get to see them all. Unfortunately, my camera died after the first few pictures that I took and I didn't really get any pics of my friends kids.


The four girls playing on the water pad


Saedy on the baby slide


Saedy again


Witney running through the water. There was a big water slide that the girls wanted to try. Ally and Witney were afraid to try it out at first, but I talked them into it. Then they LOVED it. They went down the slide again, and again, for the whole time. Glad they had so much fun. And glad I got to visit with Teresa, Jill and Val! Love you girls!

No comments: