Monday, February 21, 2011

Hide and Seek & a Potty Story......

So, have to tell some funny Bayley stories.

Bayley loves to play hide and seek, but she has her own way of doing it. I will be sitting on the couch and she says "Mom, do you want to play hide and seek?" I say "Sure". Bayley says "Ok, I will hide in the shower". She then proceeds to the shower and begins counting....this is how she counts. "1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 14, 16, 19". Then she runs back into the living room, where I am comfortably sitting through the entire game of hide and seek and says "Peek-a-boo, I found you"! So her hide and seek game is a little backwards, but it sure makes it easy for me to play with her :)

Yesterday at church I took Bayley to the potty before nursery. While we were in the bathroom she says to me "Mom, do you need to go potty too?" I say "No, not right now." Bayley says, "Ok, but you better not pee in your pants, because I didn't bring any extra undies for you!"

Funny, funny girl!

4 comments:

Zoey said...

So funny!

JeNnA said...

Bahahahaha those are very very funny stories! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you didn't pee your pants josi... *whew! ;) haha that is so funny :) kids are so fun, aren't they? :P yours are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josi. I'm so glad you found me in the blogging world. Your little girls aren't so little anymore! :) They sure grow fast and are all beautiful!
Hope you're doing well. It will be fun to follow your blog now.