Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So this was last night..........

Saedy wasn't feeling well and woke up about 3 in the morning. I got up with her and laid by her in the living room so she could watch a little tv. Well, of course, Bayley woke up too and didn't want to be alone in her room, so she came out and laid by us. This is how the rest of the night went.

Bayley: "Mom, where is my bike?" Josi: "Downstairs". Bayely: "I need it, I can't sleep without my bike". Josi: " ???? (she has never slept with her bike before, hello!) We will get it in the morning. Just be quiet and try and go to sleep".

Bayley: "Mom, can Phineas and Ferb come to my house". Josi: "No, they are not real". Bayley: "Yes they are, they are on the tv.". Josi: "Well, they can't come to our house. Be quite and go to sleep."

Bayley: "Mom I have eyebrows, just like you". Josi: "Yep, be quite and go to sleep".

Bayley: "Mom, my stomach hurts....its right here, in my tummy". Josi: "I'm sorry. Go to sleep and it will feel better in the morning".

Bayley: "Mom, my tummy hurts, I'm hungry, I need to have a cracker". So I get her two crackers and a drink of water.

Bayley: "Mom, my fingers are sparkly, are your fingers sparkly?" Josi: "No, why are your fingers sparkly?" Bayley: "It's from the bath". Josi: ?????? "O.k. be quite and go to sleep".

After two hours of this, she finally went to sleep. The funny thing was. Saedy slept through the whole thing. She instantly fell asleep after we went out in the living room.

Needless to say, I am hoping for a nap today!

3 comments:

GP+TP said...

Josi that is soooo funny! Sorry you didn't get much sleep. I think that is especially funny that Saedy slept through the whole thing and she was the main reason you got up! Too funny! Teresa

Zoey said...

Oh my! How funny and cute! It reminds me of when I wake up to go to the bathroom at 2:30 am and Kate is dancing in the living room to Barney. Yes, it happens at our house too!

Melonie Harris said...

Oh we just have to remember these moments!! How funny!! They will do anything to stay awake!