Monday, August 11, 2008

The Treehouse Museum

I wanted to include these photos in my post last week, but couldn't get them to download off my phone. (I think there were already too many pics in last weeks post anyway). While we were visiting in Utah, we also went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. It was actually a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed the different areas and dressing up and using their imaginations.


Witney in the Oval office.


Saedy as the President of the USA.



"Queen Witney"



"Queen Ally"



Visiting "Asia"



Going to school in an olden day school.



Sitting on the "grandma chair" with grandma as she reads them a story.



Making things out of clay.







Here are just a few random pics of the girls:

Witney and Saedy at their yearly "check up". They had to put on these hospital gowns, and Saedy said "Mom, I look like T.S., oh I mean T.E." She was really meaning to say "E.T." Don't ask me why she thought she looked like E.T. anyway, but I thought it was funny.



Saedy wanted to wear sunglasses to church!



Bayley hanging out in her favorite bouncer.

2 comments:

Cherice and Corey said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! I have heard that the treehouse museum is fun, and we just went to discovery gateway last week and it was lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

oh josi! your girls are absolutely adorable!! :) i looked through your posts, and it looks like the barfuss family knows how to have fun :) i'm so glad you told me you had a blog :) hope you are doing well, we'll have to keep in touch better now!

love, dana