Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coach Jeff

About November of this last year, Jeff applied for a job as the girls basketball coach at Sho-Ban Jr/Sr high school, in Ft. Hall. He got it! It was really last minute. They hired him the same week that the games started, so they only got to practice twice before their first game. They had a great season, although they didn't make it to state. I am super proud of Jeff and although I hardly see him when it is basketball season, I hope he gets the opportunity to coach again. It is a great love of his.


Jeff and his Varsity team at an end of year basketball dinner last week.


Another picture of Jeff and the team.


The four seniors that will be graduating this year, on Senior night at Sho-Ban.


Jeff put so much time and effort into being a good coach. I know the girls really appreciated all his hard work!

No comments: