I made pink, heart shaped pancakes for Jeff and the girls Sunday morning.
The pretty roses that Jeff got for me!
The girls got a game for the playstation "Disney Sing It". It is a game where you can sing songs into a microphone and it grades your singing. They love it.
Bayley chillin on the couch watching the girls.
Witney singing
Ally singing
Saedy singing
A few weeks ago it was Superbowl Sunday. Jeff's family are all really big football fans, everyone has their favorite team, and the Superbowl is always a big party. Everyone wears their favorite team jerseys, even if they are not playing in the Superbowl. Here is Jeff and his girls. All in Dallas Cowboys attire. (Jeff's favorite). I was not allowed in the picture, because I was wearing a Minnesota Vikings jersey. They came really close to Superbowl this year. Go Brett Favre!
The girls and all their cousins in their Superbowl attire!


No comments:
Post a Comment