It all started back in April when Jeff found out that he would be attending a conference for work in Anaheim, CA. Well, how could we turn down a chance to take the girls to Disneyland when half the trip would be paid for by work! So, about 3 weeks later, we packed our bags and headed for Disneyland.
We didn't tell the kids where we were going, it was a big surprise, and boy were they surprised! It was great. We spent two days at Disney, and then two days (while Jeff was in meetings) just hanging out in the hotel room and at the pool. One of the days after Jeff's meetings, we went to the ocean and played in the waves and sand. Then we spent two more days at Disney and headed home.
It was such a fun trip, and I was grateful for the opportunity to take the kids. They really enjoyed it. We took a ton of pictures so I put it in a slide show on "fast" so that hopefully it won't take long to see them all :-)
We didn't tell the kids where we were going, it was a big surprise, and boy were they surprised! It was great. We spent two days at Disney, and then two days (while Jeff was in meetings) just hanging out in the hotel room and at the pool. One of the days after Jeff's meetings, we went to the ocean and played in the waves and sand. Then we spent two more days at Disney and headed home.
It was such a fun trip, and I was grateful for the opportunity to take the kids. They really enjoyed it. We took a ton of pictures so I put it in a slide show on "fast" so that hopefully it won't take long to see them all :-)





3 comments:
FUN!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good trip :) I swear that place never gets old....BUSY maybe, but so so fun :)
So fun!
Wow this was posted back in May, I have not been blogging much! What a way fun trip. And to do it as a surprise. I bet that was hard for you to keep it a surprise!
Post a Comment