Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wit's Party

So I mentioned a while back that Witney had her 8th birthday, but I hadn't gotten a chance to post any pics of her three days of partying!

A couple days before Wit's birthday she was allowed to have a friend birthday party. She had invited ten girls, and all but one were able to come. I think they all had a blast, and I learned that 10 eight year olds can be VERY LOUD!!!! But it was fun.


Playing "pin the tail on the donkey"


A Hannah Montana Pinata


Opening gifts, the classic "heavy heavy hangover"


Singing "Happy Birthday"


Having cupcakes


The next day, we headed to Utah for a baptism of Witney's cousin. After, we invited both Jeff and My families to Texas Roadhouse for a family birthday/baptism celebration.

Witney sitting on the saddle while we sang "Happy Birthday"


I think she was a little embarrassed.

The day of her actual birthday, we were back home and just had a quite little family celebration.

Witney opened a giant jar of pickles as one of her presents. Her nickname is "pickles" cuz she loves to eat pickles.


Witney wanted cheese cake for her birthday cake.

Blowing out the candles!


It was a great weekend of celebrating and Witney was spoiled with tons of fun gifts! So, thanks everyone for making Wit's 8th birthday a great one!

No comments: