Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ally's Birthday

Another June post that I am behind on! Ally turned the big 10 in June. I can't believe I have had children for a decade now. I feel old! Anyway, she had a great day. She invited a bunch of friends over for a little birthday party. They played games, opened presents, had cake and ice cream, and a pinata. Ally desperately wanted to do a pinata. I think she had a fun day and got lots of great stuff from her friends. Jeff and I bought Ally her own set of golf clubs this year for her birthday, which she actually opened a month early so she could use them when we went golfing over memorial day.

The next day after her birthday, we visited Utah and she opened lots of great presents from Jeff and my families as well, so thanks everyone for making it a special birthday for Ally!















1 comment:

Zoey said...

Parties are always the best!