Saturday, July 25, 2009

She's Finally Walking!!!!

Bayley has finally started walking these last couple of days. She has been taking steps here and there for a few months now, but she would always just give up and crawl. The last couple of days she has been walking more and more. When she falls down, she gets up again and chooses to walk instead of crawl. Of course when I got out the camera, she started falling down more, but she is doing better and better every day! Good job Bay!

5 comments:

The McKee's said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! Are you guys going to the reunion next week?

Rex and Laura McKee said...

Jeff & Josi
It was so much fun to read about the cute comments your kids say. I am beginning to blog now--that is the only way I can keep up with all of you!
Aunt Laura
rlmckee318.blogspot.com

Melonie Harris said...

yeah!!!!! Man it is not soo fun when they can walk.. we need to be alot quicker now!

The Shirley Family said...

Yeah that is such a fun milestone.

Anonymous said...

how fun :) you got some cute kiddos Josi :) love ya :)