Monday, July 6, 2009

St. George Trip

So, I am so slow about getting posts up lately. It is already July and I never even posted any of our events for June! We took a trip to St. George in June with Jeff's side of the family. It was lots of fun. We stayed in a super nice condo, with a really great pool. We had lots of fun swimming each day. It rained and was cloudy most of the week, and not quite as warm as we would have liked it! (Granted it was in the 80's, but that still gets a little chilly when you are swimming in a non heated pool). The guys all went golfing each day, while the girls all shopped. We played games and just hung out and also visited Jeff's grandma which is always fun. The week was great, even though I slipped in the pool bathroom and split my elbow open! Here are some pics. I forgot to bring my camera almost every where we went, but I did manage to get a few pics of the girls swimming!


The girls jumping of the side of the pool. (Saedy was having trouble with her suit all day, but everyone kept commenting on what a cute little tush she had!)






Ally swimming with her cousins!


Wit and Saedy in the hot tub, where they seemed to spend a lot of time as the wind made it kind of cool.

2 comments:

Zoey said...

Maybe Saedy will get a new swimsuit next year!!! Loved the pictures!

The McKee's said...

Cute, looks like it was lots of fun!