We went to Bear Lake over Memorial weekend with my family. My grandpa has a condo there, and it was so nice that we could get together with the whole family. It rained a lot, but somehow between the rain we were able to get some swimming in at the pool, playing at the playground, and even played at the beach (although we didn't really get in the water cuz the lake was COLD!) We even went Sat. morning to the Bear Lake golf course and played nine holes. This was the first time I had gone golfing since my kids were born! And it was Ally's first time altogether. She did really well. Better than me in fact! The whole trip was so much fun!
One more step to complete automation!
10 years ago





7 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH. your girls, especially Saedy, are so flippin funny! My husband, sister Logan, and I read all the funny things that your kids said, and we were all laughing so hard. ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE HOT HAIRBALL THING! HAHA!
I am, again, so sorry to hear about your baby boy, and hope all is well.
Hugs
Morgan
If you guys ever want to come to Arizona on vacation you are welcome to stay with us...
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Your little girls are adorable!
Fun vacation! You're really starting early - and I'm sure that you'll have many more pictures to come for the summer. Can't wait to see them too!
I loved reading all of yours posts. Sounds like lots of fun! I did hear about your baby boy before I came on here,I am glad that things are going well.Itstrue that everything happens for a reson! Your girls are beautiful and so funny!
how fun Josi! i love bear lake :) i'm glad you guys had a great time even WITH the rain! :) i haven't been there in...well, i don't even remember! :( have to tell ya too, i LOVE your family pic! you guys look so cute :) just love it :) hope you are doing well! :)
i love the funny things your kids say! i was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment