Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Girls

We have two birthday girls in the month of May. Witney turned 7 this year and had a really great day. We were in Utah for her cousin Kyle's baptism that day, so luckily we were able to have a party for her later that night at Chuck E Cheese. It was the first time any of the kids had been there, and they had a blast. Most everyone from both sides of the family were able to join us, so that made it even more fun. Witney got a lot of great gifts and blew out candles on cupcakes. She is excited to be 7 and I can't believe she is such a big girl already!



Even the grown ups had a blast!








Bayley turned 1 this year! I can't believe how quick the year went. She is doing so well, and getting really close to walking. We were spending the weekend in Bear Lake with my family over her birthday, so we had a little party. She opened some presents and had her very own little #1 cake. The big #1 cake was for everyone. She really enjoyed eating the cake and mushing it in her face.





On Monday, when we were headed home from Bear Lake, we stopped in Tremonton so that Jeff's family could give Bayley her gifts and celebrate her first birthday with her. She opened a bunch of presents from everyone. Then we got to have cake.....again! Lucky girl, she got two birthday parties!

2 comments:

Heather and Brendan said...

Looks like fun! Your girls are so cute! Wish we could have been there!

Zoey said...

I didn't know that she was 1 already! I was thinking June . . . She was SO cute on Sunday playing with Taya - I think that they might be friends!