So things are getting back to normal around here, and I am falling way behind on my posts. I wanted to post this on mother's day, because I thought it was kind of fun. I found this list on my cousin, Dana's blog, and I thought it would be fun to ask the girls these questions to see how much they know about their mother! So I asked them the questions, and this is what they said. (A-Ally W-Witney S-Saedy, just in case you wondered).
1. What is something mommy always says to you? A: I love you W: I love you S: I love you
2. What makes mom happy? A: When we mind W: Hugs S: When we do our chores
3. What makes mom sad? A: When we don't mind W: Not minding S: When we don't do our chores
4. How does your mom make you laugh? A: When she acts out things my sisters say W: Tickling S: Doing a silly dance
5. What was your mom like as a child? A: Fun W: She had black hair S: Me
6. How old is your mom? A: 31 W: 30 S: 6
7. How tall is your mom? A: 35 inches W: 6 pounds S: As tall as dad
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on tv? A: Oprah W: Cooking shows S: This (we were watching wheel of fortune).
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? A: Work W: Think about us S: Work on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A: Playing piano W: Money S: Movie Star
11. What is your mom really good at? A: Making me happy W: Cooking S: Making supper
12. What is your mom not very good at? A: Cleaning W: Flips S: The Wii
13. What does your mom do for her job? A: Works on the computer W: Works at home S: Works on the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food? A: Chocolate W: Pizza S: Cake
15. What do you like about your mom? A: She loves me W: Buys stuff for me S: She likes me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A: Spongebob W: Hannah Montanna S: Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together? A: Play games W: Go swimming S: Play a game
18. How are you and your mom the same? A: We both love each other W: Freckles on our fingers S: We are both girls
19. How are you and your mom different? A: She works and I don't W: Different colored eyes S: We wear different shirts
20. How do you know your mom loves you? A: She tells me W: She gives me hugs and kisses S: She gives me hugs and kisses.
21. What do you like most about your dad? A: He loves me W: Gives me hugs and kisses S: He loves me too.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? A: Her mom's house W: Texas Roadhouse S: The store
Anyway, I thought it was kinda funny. I do love being a mother, and although this mother's day was bitter sweet because we had just lost Jaden, it was a great day. I have the best kids around! And, my husband of course, spoiled me. I am thankful for my mother and all the other mothers out there that are such great examples to me. Hope you all had a great mothers day!
One more step to complete automation!
10 years ago


3 comments:
That is so cute!!! I love the things kids say!!
I just got done giggling. It was fun to see what answers are the same and what were different. You are such a good mom! (I don't think that I can play the wii well either!)
Josie, I had heard about your sweet baby boy, and we had just had a friend who lost the boy in a set of twins, and I was so caught up in that, and I never made it over to see if you needed anything, and I feel awful, as I feel that I should have been there to support you. I truly hope you are all well, and am thinking of all of you and your sweet angel boy.
Your mothers day blog was fabulous, and I can't wait to do that!
Loves
Morgan
Post a Comment