Hey everyone. Some of you have already heard, but if not, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We found out we lost the baby on Monday. I went in for a routine doctor's visit that afternoon, and they could not find the heart beat. They did a few ultrasounds, and sure enough, it was not beating anymore. Because I was already 19 weeks a long, the baby was too big and developed to handle it like they would have with a normal miscarriage, so much to our dismay, we had to be admitted to Labor and Delivery and they induced labor. I gave birth to Jaden Bryce Barfuss on May 5, 2009 at 6:36 in the morning. He looked just like a perfect little baby, fully developed, with 10 fingers and 10 toes and everything. Only, super, super tiny. He was just 4 ounces, and 7 1/2 inches long.
He will be buried with his Great Grandpa Max at his grave site in Tremonton this Friday. We are all doing pretty good despite the circumstances, and feel very blessed to have gotten to see and hold his tiny little body. It gave us some closure. We can't wait till we get to meet his sweet spirit and get to know him in heaven some day.
Thank you for all of your love and support.
One more step to complete automation!
10 years ago


11 comments:
Josi, I found your blog from facebook. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you and your family can find comfort and healing soon.
Blessings,
Becca
Oh Josi you have such a good attitude!! It's so nice to have the knowledge that we do, it gives some comfort. I still can't imagine what you have gone through! He must have been so special that Heavenly father couldn't stand that thoughts of not having him there, so he allowed him to receive his body and return home! We will keep you in our prayers!!
Josi, I am so sorry you have to go through such a difficult time. I love your attitude, you are so positive. It really helps having the knowledge that we will get to see them again someday. I pray that you will have strength and comfort through this. I agree with Melonie about Jayden receiving his body and returning home with Heavenly father. Such a special spirit he truly must have been. You are lucky to have him in your family. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Josi-
I haven't been to your blog for a few and I decided to stop by tonight... I am so sorry to hear about your little Jaden...You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...It is good to know that you will be together again...
Josi, we are so sorry to hear this sad news. Know that out thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you guys tons!
Barfuss family -
Your family is in our prayers! Jaden is a wonderful name; I'm sure that his Great Grandma Max and his older brother Jesus will watch over him. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help. We love you!
Josi,
I am so sorry to hear/see the news on your blog. It brought tears to my eyes. You did get a boy! And I know you will get to know him one day. Jaden is a beautiful name. So sorry for your sadness. Love you! You are in my prayers.
Teresa
Hey Josi, This is Candice your cousin. I saw your link on Dana's blog. I was really sorry to hear about what happened from my dad. We love you and hope that you know that we are keeping you in our prayers. Your girls get bigger every time I see them. They are so cute. I love their hair. Hope you are having a good day.
I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and hope the lord brings you peace. Our prayers are with your family and hope you can feel the love of everyone around you.
Josi, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! You sound so strong. I'm glad to know you have the gospel and so many loved ones close to give you peace and comfort at this time. My prayers go out to you and your family.
I just found your blog and I admire your strength and faith with such a difficult trial. I love you!
Post a Comment