Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bayley 15 months

Just a quick update on Bayley. I took her for her 15 month check up and immunizations a couple weeks ago. She now weighs, 20 lbs 4 oz, which is in the 12th percentile. I can't figure it out, cuz she doesn't look underweight to me. Her height was 30 1/2 inches, which is in the 50th percentile. She is doing really well. She now walks really good and is learning more words all the time. She says "more" and does the sign for it too. (Thanks to Abbie, my sis, for teaching her). Only she does it all the time, not just when she wants more of something. It's hilarious. She says Ally, (Ayee) but calls all her sisters Ally. She also says blankie and binkie which both sound like "gee". She can make a sound like a dog, and she also says "eat" when she wants something to eat.

She is obsessed with putting on clothes. She will pull clothes out of her drawers, or anyone elses drawers, and out of her dirty cloths and try to put them on. It is really cute. She also loves to play the piano. I have been sitting down to play a lot more often, since I got a calling as Primary Piano player, so I think that is why she loves it.

She enjoys playing outside, and going on walks. She loves to give hugs and kisses and is just such a sweet little girl. We are so glad to have her!

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

She is darling. I love the fun stuff that they learn. However I am having a hard time with Brynn ad maybe you can help me out. (I describes it on my last update) Your trip looks fun with your family!! Glad you were able to get away!

GP+TP said...

What a cutie Josi!! It's so fun watching them grow and change. Teresa