Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Today is our 12th Anniversary! My how time flies. It's been a great twelve years since we were sealed in the Bountiful Temple, and I still remember that day just like it were yesterday!

So just for fun, I thought I would bore everyone with a bunch of pictures from the blessed day 12 years ago! Sorry the pics are kind of blurry, they didn't scan in very well.


Our wedding announcement picture. Kind of dorky, I know!


One of my bridal pictures.


Coming out of the Bountiful Temple, after the wedding.


In front of the temple doors.


At the reception.


Cutting the cake.


With our parents. Left to right. Mark and Karen (Josi's parents), Josi and Jeff, Sherie and Bryce (Jeff's Parents).


Jeff and his groomsmen. Left to right. Corey (Jeff's brother), Jeff, Chris (Jeff's brother), and Scott (Jeff's friend).


Josi and her bridesmaids. Left to right. Jill (Josi's friend), Abbie (Josi's sister), Josi, Jaime (Jeff's sister) and Teresa (Josi's friend).


Jeff's family.


Josi's family.


Josi's brothers. Left to Right. The youngest, Zach, (six in this picture) just turned 18 this month! The next one Andy, is on a mission in Brazil. Then Ben and Tim. This picture just floors me, because they were all so darn cute and little at the time and now they are all grown up!


Jeff with our first (and only, at the time) nephew, Dusty, who will be 13 in about a month.

Just want to wish my hubby a great Anniversary day. Thanks for sticking with me the last 12 years! Love you!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

Oh, I LOVE the pictures! You just look so young. The announcements look great as well.

GP+TP said...

Congratulations Josi! 12 years???!!! Wow! Thanks for sharing those pictures of your wedding. That was a fun, fun day. I enjoyed remembering that day too as I looked through the pictures. Jeff looks sooooooo young!! And I can't believe how little all your brothers are! Wow time flies. Hope you have a great anniversary day! Love, Teresa (Tingey) Peterson

Unknown said...

Who would have thought that such a pretty girl could stick with such an Ogre for so long. Every day is a blessing with you. Thanks for making me complete.

Love

Jeff